- Long Stable Life: Long element life is assured because the construction protects the conductor from adverse environmental effects.
- Mechanical Strength: The tightly compacted powder contained within the tough metal sheath locks the wires rigidly in position, permitting the cable to be bent, flattened, or twisted.
- Rapid Response: The small mass and high thermal conductivity promotes rapid heat transfer from heat source to measuring junction.
- Electrical Shielding: The sheath offers excellent shielding against electrostatic interference in sensitive temperature measuring circuits.
- Insulation Resistance: High insulation resistance is maintained over wide range of temperature and humidity conditions.
- Moisture/Pressure: The homogeneous metal sheath is impervious to most liquids and gases and will withstand high external pressure.
- Long Lengths: Continuous lengths up to 2000 feet are available in 1/8” diameter. Splicing can extend this length considerably.
- Ease of Installation: The pliable construction of the cable allows it to be easily bent to a tight radius and retain its form after being bent. Its metal sheath can be welded or brazed to special attachments.
- Corrosion Resistance: Many sheath materials are available to ensure the proper selection depending on the detrimental elements present in the specific environment.
View our T-PAK product reference guide for specifications and ordering information.