SmartLine Guided Level Meters
Honeywell’s SmartLine® Guided Radar Level Meters use TDR (Time Delay Reflectometry) to measure distance, level, interface, volume and mass. Higher signal dynamics and a sharper pulse than conventional TDR devices ensure better performance.
- Displays level and interface
- Easy navigation using a touch screen without opening the housing
- Configuration software and DTMs included as standard
- Optional second current output- used for displaying interface measurements, for example
- Higher signal dynamics and sharper pulse improve accuracy
SmartLine Non-Contact Radar Level Meter
Honeywell’s SmartLine® Non-Contact Radar Level Meter measures distance, level, volume and mass. Based on FMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave) technology, it provides a more stable measurement than pulse radar and is well suited for agitated process conditions and the most demanding applications.
- Standard accuracy ±3 mm – depending on the application
- Reliable measurement in difficult process conditions
- Operates up to a flange temperature of 200°C (390°F and 40 barg (580psig)
- Measuring range up to 80m (260ft)
- Long antenna versions can be extended to suit nozzle length
- Configuration software and HART DTMs included as standard
- Optional second current output
- Direct-accessible graphic touchscreen/wizard (option)
- Converter rotates 360°
- Triple barrier gas-tight protection available for working with dangerous gases (using pre-stressed fused glass)
Not too sure on which transmitter is right for your needs? Check out the Smartline Validation Tool here!